Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future

Hello everyone!!! Today I want to talk about the time I would like to travel. It’s a hard topic because I don’t know what kind of events are going to happen in the future, but neither would I like to relive those experiences that happened many years ago. So I'm going to choose a very optimistic future hehe (you know, what I want very hard‼️‼️‼️), cause why not, you have to be positive ‼️‼️.

I think the best time in my life would be when I live abroad, exactly in Australia with my two dogs and working in my dream job❗❗❗, because I believe that country is very attractive talking about opportunities, of life and work maybe there I will have more areas to perform my career and it will be easier to work in my dream area which is clinical pharmacy. I know, it’s a utopic situation but I think that dreams come true if you work hard for them.

Well, I see myself there because I admire the lifestyle they have, the language and of course the koalas. It’s really exciting to think about that, because I know I will be able to reach that, and I know that you do  too‼️‼️‼️‼️

It was very hard to explain this topic, because I’m a person who lives the present and it’s very chaotic since the future makes me anxious.

Well, that’s all thanks for reading I will read yours too, bye‼️‼️‼️‼️



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 3: My Dream Job😁😁😁