Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme 馃懞馃懞

Hi, friends!!! I'm so sad because this is the last post that I going to write here!!! and the last topic is "the things that I like to change in my study programme"

My study programme consist of eleven semesters of sadness and suffering, because majority of the professors haven't a little of vocation and is represented with the arrogance and ill will. Also, some of them definitely doesn't teach well. I know, I'm very hater but I swear you that some professors are really tiresome and they do the students hate the subjects that they impart. Anyway is very important to highlight those teachers that have vocation and teach with dedication and make the class more interactive, I'm very grateful of them.

Also, I like to change the time that you can retake your courses, because some of them are annual, so you lose a semester waiting for this course that is annual and I say "lose a semester" since some other courses have a prerrequisite those courses that are annual.

The last thing that I want to talk is about the tests, I really hate when teachers use these moments to demage students, sometimes they do questions which are very impossible to answer well in the way that they want, also is very common some situations where the professors say that one topic isn't going to be evaluate and at the moment of the test, the first question is about THAT topic. Sincerely these situations make me very anxious, because I never feel that my study is enough.

Well it's really nice to express my opinion without anyone hate me for that haha. I hope you enjoyed to read all this blog and we can reading us in a near future, bye!!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 3: My Dream Job馃榿馃榿馃榿